We are looking for a well-rounded Graphic Designer to enhance our company’s visual presence with eye-catching and professional graphics. As a graphic designer, you will consult with product, sales, and operational teams to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and work iteratively to create assets that meet our team needs.
- Create cohesive presentations with original graphics
- Format text documents
- Enhance digital images for use in digital and print assets
- Submit design concepts for feedback and approval in a timely manner
- Develop new concepts which both solve for the identified task and fit the visual requirements of existing brand guidelines
- Show awareness of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends
- Understand our products, users, and audiences, in order to create relevant assets
- Review your designs for spelling and grammatical errors
- Consult with stakeholders to determine visual design preferences, expectations, and functional requirements
- A portfolio of visual design examples that demonstrate creativity, as well as strong understanding of layout/composition, color balance, and typography
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe’s Creative Suite InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proficiency presentation software(s), such as Powerpoint, Keynote, and Google Slides
- Ability to determine visual design preferences and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills- able to give and receive constructive criticism, communicate needs and process, and review copy for errors.
- Understanding of marketing, production, digital design, corporate identity, and multimedia design.
Bachelor’s in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or similar
Experience required :
3+ years of experience as a graphic designer or similar
Carta is an equal opportunity employer with a collaborative culture.
Excited to talk to you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying